[Archers] Archery marshal's classes

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Wed May 8 15:58:25 PDT 2002

Hi all,

  Sorry for the last minute posting, but, for those interested,
I will be teaching the Target Marshal's Class at Storvik Baronial
Bday (at this time, probably starting at 10 or 1030, so get there
early :) and at On Target (time to be determined).

  If interest is high enough, I will also teach the Combat Marshal's
class only at On Target  (enough interest is variable :)

  See you all there, or there :)

  If anyone knows other lists to post this to, please feel free to
do so, since I am using someone else's computer, and don't have
access to all of my other addresses.

Dealla