[Archers] Royal Round Scores------>>>>>

Siegfried Sebastian Faust eliwhite at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 11 12:10:20 PST 2002

At 01:13 PM 3/11/2002 -0500, Greg Christensen wrote:
>Three highest scores and the dates shot--I then can look these up in the
>records that Robert has provided.

A quick question:

What if, you can document an archer's highest average ever ... but not the
three scores.

I myself, for a few archers in Highland Foorde, kept record of their
average when they dropped off the lists (like a couple of years ago), but
can't tell you their actual scores ... because we didn't keep good records
back then, we only started that more recently.