[Archers] Regional Marshals

Ignacio teatimemates at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 25 21:16:45 PST 2002

Marshals one and all - Greetings:

I bring you word that there are now five regional marshals for target
archery in the kingdom. These are marshals that have volunteered to ASSIST
the respective groups in your target archery organization.

They are also authorized to give the Target Archery Marshals classes. These
classes can be given at local events. If you have any problems - contact
them. All reports in the future will be sent to them and cc'ed to me.

I am hoping to keep the area covered by each regional marshal down to three
or four groups. But at the present there is still fifty percent of the
kingdom that is not covered by a regional marshal.

The marshals page also displays the regional marshal and their groups. And
if you need to contact the regional marshal, the information is all on the
marshals pages.

The marshals are:

Barre FitzRobert of York, Barony of Bright Hills
   Barony of Bright Hills
   Barony of Highland Foorde
   Shire of Spiaggia Lavantina
Feline von Behren, Barony of Ponte Alto
   Barony of Ponte Alto
   Barony of Stierbach
   Barony of Dunn Carraig
Dealla Cohen, Barony of Lochmere
   Barony of Lochmere
   Shire of Roxbury Mill
   Barony of Storvik
Colum Maxwell, Barony of Stierbach
   Incipient Canton of Sudentur
   Shire of isenfir
   Barony of Caer Mear
Karl Helweg, Shire of Craggon Mor
   Shire of Craggon Mor
   Canton of Bælfire Dunn
   Shire of Hindscroft
   nothern half of Barony of Sacred Stone
Menua of the Balck Oak Grove, Barony of Sacred Stone
   southern half of Barony of Sacred Stone
   Canton of Hawkwood
   Canton of Aire Faucon

I am hoping the this will help kick up target archery another notch in all
the respective areas. And make it easier to authorize new marshals.

Remember, I am still looking for volunteers for regional marshals in all the
areas not covered.

Ignacio Erensaurlezelasgarria, Menditarra
Deputy Earl Marshal for Target Archery

Honor, Valor, Knowledge, and Service