[Archers] Royal Round Scores------>>>>>

Greg Christensen gcjckc at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 11 10:13:33 PST 2002

Greetings Atlantian Archery Marshals,

Let me introduce myself,  Lord GREGGE the ARCHER, Shire of Roxbury Mill.
I have been chosen to become the Royal Round Score Keeper.  But before the
site goes up and is functional I am trying to get the most accurate
information that is possible.

I have been going through Robert Runewald's paper work and all the archived
material (8" stack of papers) and have decided to let my fingers do the
emailing to see if group marshals have more detailed reports/records.

If you have not kept track of Royal Round Scores you can disregard this
message.

As you all know there has been a slight change in how the Royal Round scores
are being displayed/handled.  We are now keeping track of the highest
average score an archer has done.  Rather than me alone go through all the
archived paperwork/magnetic media/emails to determine if some one has a life
time high average score I am asking if any marshal has information/records
showing an archer and their three highest scores in twelve months.  If you
do not have this kind of information I will use the current scores as the
archers high score.  I am only trying to give the archer the highest average
score that they have shoot so far otherwise they will have to live with
their current score as their highest.  If you have this information please
send me the:

Archer's name (MKA)

Group

Type of bow shot

Three highest scores and the dates shot--I then can look these up in the
records that Robert has provided.

If you have kept your records on an excel spread sheet you could send me
that instead of the above information (as long as it includes similar
information as above.)

In Service to the Dream

GREGGE the ARCHER