[Archers] Balder Blunts?

WHITEGRIFN at aol.com WHITEGRIFN at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 19:30:35 PST 2002

Greetings Connal,
You can get Baldar Blunts from Sir Erika (Linda Archer) through her web site:
<A HREF="http://www.northstararchery.com/">http://www.northstararchery.com/</A> or write to her at
northstararchery at yahoo.com.

For information on APDs (as they are now being called [Anti Penetration
Devices]) go to <A HREF="http://users.ev1.net/~theweb/apdindex.html">http://users.ev1.net/~theweb/apdindex.html</A>. This site has all
the information, including approved designs, testing requirements, the
approval process, and standards.  If you have any questions, please let me
know.

In Service to Atlantia,
Sir Tnek the Ainissestor
Deputy Earl Marshal for Combat Archery