[Archers] Keep the status quo

Tom Itchkawich Itchkawich.Tom at orbital.com
Mon Feb 11 06:10:53 PST 2002

Atlantian Archers -

In my humble opinion, I feel that we should keep our system the way it is.  I
like that we have individual averages for each weapon type one chooses to shoot.
I feel that this is a good thing.  A crossbow is not a longbow is not a recurve.
The archer will have differing levels of expertise with each weapon.  I
personally want to earn mastery in each bow type on its own merits. My goal is
to reach the century mark with all 3 weapons.  It may take time, but it would
ruin it to mix up the scores from them.

We are not the East Kingdom, we are Atlantia.  Lets do things our own way.

My two rubles worth,

Nikolai