[Ponte Alto] Exchequer Search Continues!

Kenda McCormack kenda.mccormack at gmail.com
Tue May 10 11:12:17 PDT 2022

If you are hesitant to take this position, fear not. I am localish and
willing to help you.

I am unable to take the position myself as I am currently working as the
Kingdom Deputy for SCA-rs and a Corporate Deputy.

I have held the office of KE twice, SCA 50 Exchequer, been Regional, local
and baronial.  You are not alone and I can and will help as needed to keep
PA a viable group.  Just let me know.

Maistreas Briana Morgan of the Valley
SCA-rs Deputy