[Ponte Alto] Exchequer Search Continues!

Mariana Ruiz de Medina marianaruizdemedina at gmail.com
Tue May 10 09:43:37 PDT 2022

>From our seneschal, Lord Hakon,

Ponte Alto

I know you have seen me post missives like this previously but pay heed. As
we move closer to the end of the month if we do not have an exchequer I
will have to start the process of shutting down the barony. This means no
more Ponte Alto events or infrastructure at other events. So I will again
ask, if wish to take on the role of exchequer please get in contact with
myself or our current Exchequer Astrid. Either directly here or via emails
(available here: https://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/officers.php).

Senseschal of Ponte Alto
-Hakon brimill