[Ponte Alto] Archery Practice @ Grimmsfield is reopening!

Ronan mac Imair ronan.mac.imair at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 12:17:20 PDT 2022

It feels like it's been forever, but Monday archery practice is finally
resuming at Grimmsfield! And the archers (or aspiring archers) of Ponte
Alto are welcome to join us!

Copied from Master Grimm's message:

My good and noble friends of the bow,

It is with great joy that I announce the re-opening of Monday night
practice at Grimmsfield. Starting Monday March 28, 2022 till the end of
daylight savings time (unless otherwise posted) Grimmsfield will be open
from 5 till dusk for archery practice. I have stepped back from the day to
day operations of Grimmsfield for a while, so the range will now be managed
by the following people:

Lord Rónán mac Ímair (ronan.mac.imair at gmail.com) & Lord Miles de Locwode. (
Milesdelocwode at verizon.net)

They will be assisted by the following good gentles:

Lady Treya Min Teanga
Lady Celestria Alexandre d'Amiens
Lord Chris Le Strange
Lord David of Stierbach
Lady Morag Ap Preachain
Master Colum Maxwell

Hope to see you all on the range.
Your servant,
Grimm

For any questions, especially about loaner gear and/or
instruction/coaching, please contact me or Lord Miles!  We look forward to
seeing you on the range!

yis
-Ronan
Ponte Alto Archery Marshal