[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown-3/21

Mariana Ruiz de Medina marianaruizdemedina at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 05:43:34 PDT 2022

Hello all!

A short rundown this week as my schedule still settles in with my new job.

We are still searching for staff for Bloodbath! Please let Lafy Sof'ia know
if you are interested by emailing her at hdecker89 at gmail.com.

Don't forget to get your displays and scroll blanks ready for A&S at
Bloodbath as well! It will be all open display except for the scroll blanks
competition and I can't wait to see what you have been working on.

Our photo area is wel underway, and we are hoping to have volunteers for a
short "shift" at the photobooth. This would not be an all day commitment,
just an hour of time from anyone with an actual camera who willing to take
people's pictures and help stage for them. Otherwise, the props will be
available for taking lovely photos until Court in the afternoon.

Lastly, don't forget business meeting this Sunday at 5 pm! I will post the
link as usual in the Facebook group, but it can also be found on the page
and Google calendars.

YIS,
Mariana