[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 1/11

Mariana Ruiz de Medina marianaruizdemedina at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 06:22:51 PST 2022

Happy Tuesday Ponte Alto!

Sorry for the late edition, but we have some changes this week to keep an
eye on! Love and Beauty planning is underway, and we are rescheduling our
Jan 18 A&S night so as not to conflict with University Spotlight. We will
now be meeting on Wednesday, Jan 19th.

*Updates for the Week*

   -

   Love and Beauty is putting out a call for the following staff members:
   Armored MIC, Rapier MIC, Troll, COVID Checker, and MOL. If you are
   interested, please contact me at marianaruizdemedina at gmail.com.
   -

   We are still in need of largess! Contact Her Excellency to learn more.
   -

   Kingdom Arts and Sciences is quickly approaching! Now is a great time to
   start planning out your displays and competition entries!
   -

   Don't forget to register for University!

*Events this Week*

*Upcoming A&S Opportunities- January and February 2022*

   -

   *12th Night*- January 15. Royal bard, Tempore Atlantia (1500-1600),
   Work-In-Progress Roundtable, Open Display, Table Decorating Contest. All
   has been moved virtual so keep an eye on the website
   <https://www.12thnight.atlantia.sca.org/>.
   - *Tourney of Manannan Mac Lir- *January 29. Fiber Arts, Largess, and
   Scroll Blanks competitions.
   - *Ymir-* February 11. Gold Key item, Feast Bardic, Norse vs Celtic Art,
   Hoard Finds, classes, and Brewer's table, keep an eye on the website
   <http://www.ymir.windmastershill.org/>.
   - *Bright Hills Baronial Birthday*- February 12. TBD. Keep an eye on the
   website <https://atlantia.sca.org/event/?event_id=8e881e63>.
   - *Day of Love II*- February 26. TBD, keep an eye on the website
   <https://paganussca.wixsite.com/website/a-s-competitions>.
   - *Tournament of Love and Beauty*- Feb 26, Open A&S Display and tour of
   Indoor "Camps," see the website
   <https://sites.google.com/view/tournament-of-love-and-beauty/home?authuser=1>
   .