[Ponte Alto] New COVID Updates from Kingdom

Mariana Ruiz de Medina marianaruizdemedina at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 15:30:52 PST 2022

Greetings unto the Kingdom of Atlantia from Duchess Simone, Kingdom
Seneschal

All of us are aware of the rapidly rising infections and hospitalizations
throughout the Kingdom. Y’all have seen that we canceled 12th night this
month. After consultation with the Crown and Great Officers we have
determined that it is necessary, for the safety of our populace, that we
immediately close the Kingdom for all in-person official activities and
events until January 21st, 2022. The Crown and Great Officers hope that it
will not be necessary to extend that date. Please stay safe, we will come
together again soon. Vivat Atlantia.

Posting this to ensure all see it.
Stay safe folks and there are any questions please reach out to Lord Hakon.