[Ponte Alto] MOAS and SMO Offices

Mariana Ruiz de Medina marianaruizdemedina at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 06:47:06 PST 2022

Hello again my dear Barony,

I know hearing from me twice in one day is more than you're used to but I
do have an announcement that I felt needed to stand on its own from the
Weekly Rundown.

My warrant as your Minister of Arts and Sciences expires November 1, 2022.
It has been a whirlwind three years and it has been my honor to serve you
all. This does mean that it is time to start searching for my successor. In
light of Bloodbath coming up, I would like to invite anyone who might want
to fill this role to join me in running A&S at Bloodbath.

In addition, I will be relinquishing my warrant as your Social Media
Officer at the same time as my MOAS warrant expires. This role is a growing
and exciting role, that someone could really be creative with if they so
choose. If you are interested in either of these officer positions, please
let me or Hakon know. I am happy to chat at any time about what being MOAS
or SMO is all about.

--
YIS,
Doña Mariana Ruiz de Medina