[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown 4/4

Ronan mac Imair ronan.mac.imair at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 07:55:45 PDT 2022

Dates were off for Tuesday & Thursday. Also reminder for archery! :)

   -

   *Monday, 4/4, 6 pm- Archery practice.* Please check the facebook group
   to confirm that practices are happening
   -

   *Tuesday, 4/5, 7 pm- Bloodbath Planning Session. *In place of our usual
   A&S night, we will be using this time to help our autocrat with any last
   minute things she may need.
   -

   *Thursday, 4/7, 6 pm- Heavy and Rapier practices.* Please check the
   facebook group to confirm that practices are happening