[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 11/15

grimkirk at gmail.com grimkirk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 21:11:32 PST 2021

Lady Mariana,

Apologies – some info may not have been socialized well. Just a quick note to let everyone know that our regularly scheduled Thursday evening indoor practices for both armored and rapier are currently suspended until the first of the year due to outstanding logistics issues with the schools.

Yours, in service,

Grimkirk ap Greymoor
Acting Baronial Knight Marshal – Ponte Alto

knightmarshal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org <mailto:knightmarshal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org>
grimkirk at gmail.com <mailto:grimkirk at gmail.com>