[Ponte Alto] Weekend Rundown- 2/19

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 07:07:47 PST 2021

Good morning everyone!

Fun weekend this week! Tomorrow there are two events going on- Bright Hills
Baronial Birthday and Raven's Cove Baronial Birthday and Investiture.
Currently, we don't have an Atlantian social scheduled for this evening.
Then on Sunday, we have a Ponte Alto Baronial Happy Hour!

KASF and Virtual Ymir are hard on our heels as well so if you have any A&S
you want to do for those, now is the time!

*Saturday*
12:30 pm: Bright Hills Baronial Birthday opens, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/iuw-ufyh-sor>
1 pm: Bright Hills Court, on Google Meet, same link as above. Will continue
until 9 pm for Bardic.
2 pm: Raven's Cove Baronial Birthday and Investiture Court, on Youtube, link
here <https://youtu.be/ZWMK-Aq1WxE>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Nalbinding Get Together A, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>

*Sunday*
10 am: Nalbinding Get Together B, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>
3 pm: Nottinghill Coill Kitchen Zoom, link will be posted closer to the
actual event
5 pm: Ponte Alto Baronial Happy Hour, on Zoom, link here
7 pm: Fiore Book Club- Daggers Part 2, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/xid-sabg-okr>

--
YIS,
Lady Marion Compton