[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 2/15

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 06:00:00 PST 2021

Good morning Ponte Alto!

Boy do we have a busy week this week. First upon Tuesday at 6 pm is A&S
night, where we'll be making gluckshaus boards. Then we have a 2 court
weekend this weekend, and a Friday night social to go with it, and to close
us out, we have a baronial happy hour this Sunday. There will be a weekend
rundown once all the links for court etc become available.

This Tuesday, we'll be making gluckshaus boards at A&S night. The supplies
list for that is:
For the pouch:
-Two 11" circles of fabric
-A sewing machine or thread and needle
-String or ribbon.
For the Board:
-Fabric base for the board, 10" or smaller.
-Paint or embroidery thread to decorate
For the game pieces:
-2 dice
-A handful of "coins" for each player

Weekly Rundown:
*Monday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7pm: Atlantian Knit Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2969428721> OR check the Merry Rose for an
announcement when it opens
7 pm: Consultations for Your Online Classes, sign up in Google Sheet, link
here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KqNdQUUYyryvZhOyu0xKQU8pJwT6Wzq-NYUPJ93Onq0/edit?usp=sharing>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Grace Under Pressure Interview with Duchess Care Cheri, details in
Facebook event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/177518620477409/>
9 pm: SCA Performer Social Monday, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/qiy-hnad-puj>

*Tuesday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
6 pm: Atlantia Poetry Salon, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/chu-kmca-ycc>
6 pm: Ponte Alto A&S Night, Making a Gluckshaus Board, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84237115711?pwd=S0FMeE4rWk11QTYwTlNseS9xUGVNZz09>
7 pm: Lochmere Baronial Happy Hour, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/apb-qshi-foi>
7 pm: Canton of Ritterwald Monthly A&S, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86552440239?pwd=QUNNK05JUURWTEd2QTFxWTZuM2tVZz09>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: Branch of Laurels Interview- Gorandookht Mamigonian, details in
Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/3734239499967347/>
10 pm: Great Fighters on YouTube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>

*Wednesday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Sacred Stone Art Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86053929846>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
10 pm: The Sisters Interview- Viscount Kith von Atzinger, details in
Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/3241722775932047/>

*Thursday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Black Diamond Fighter Chat, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83282382527>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
10 pm: Ask the Knights Live, on Facebook Live, details on Facebook, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/AsktheKnights/>
10 pm: Great Fighters of Youtube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>

*Friday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Atlantian Social, on Zoom, details forthcoming
7 pm: SCA Coaches Corner Presents, details on Facebook, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/811135976000374/>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Trimaris Trivia Night, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221656331245679/?ref=share>

*Saturday*
1 pm: Royal Court in Bright Hills, on Youtube, details forthcoming
2 pm: Royal Court and Raven's Cove Investiture, on Youtube, details
forthcoming
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Bright Hills Bardic, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/iuw-ufyh-sor>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Naalbinding Get Together, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>

*Sunday*
10 am: Naalbinding Get Together Session B, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
5 pm: Ponte Alto Baronial Social, on Zoom, link here
5 pm: Woodworking with Baron Alasdair, Viking Age Chests, details in
Facebook event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/422196632330369>
7 pm: Fiore Bookclub, Daggers Part 2, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/xid-sabg-okr>

--
YIS,
Lady Marion Compton