[Ponte Alto] March 22, 2020 Business Meeting?

Dwayne Eckman duds62 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 22 07:17:50 PDT 2020

Hello!

Tomorrow our business meeting will be held over Zoom. We technically have a 40-minute time limit on the basic plan (but it hasn't kicked us out at 40 minutes either), so I have scheduled two meetings, in case we run over. Additionally, we're scheduling a 4 pm meeting for anyone who wants to work out technical difficulties ahead of time. We've noticed that it works best using Firefox and Chrome- other browsers may have audio issues. If you have continued issues with accessing the meeting through your browser, the phone app works pretty well, and you just need the meeting ID (that I've included below for each meeting). Audio/visual recordings will be posted and shared via Facebook and email afterward.

Meeting 1, Sunday 3/21 at 4 pm: Technical testing: [https://us04web.zoom.us/j/891626408](https://us04web.zoom.us/j/891626408)

Meeting ID: 891 626 408

Meeting 2, Sunday 3/21 at 5 pm: Business Meeting Part 1: [https://us04web.zoom.us/j/985909197](https://us04web.zoom.us/j/985909197)

Meeting ID: 985 909 197

Meeting 3, Sunday 3/21 at 5:40 pm: Business Meeting Part 2 if necessary: [https://us04web.zoom.us/j/134559200](https://us04web.zoom.us/j/134559200)

Meeting ID: 134 559 200

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone