[Ponte Alto] March Remote Business Meeting

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 14:58:24 PDT 2020

Hello!

Tomorrow our business meeting will be held over Zoom. We technically have a
40-minute time limit on the basic plan (but it hasn't kicked us out at 40
minutes either), so I have scheduled two meetings, in case we run over.
Additionally, we're scheduling a 4 pm meeting for anyone who wants to work
out technical difficulties ahead of time. We've noticed that it works best
using Firefox and Chrome- other browsers may have audio issues. If you have
continued issues with accessing the meeting through your browser, the phone
app works pretty well, and you just need the meeting ID (that I've included
below for each meeting). Audio/visual recordings will be posted and shared
via Facebook and email afterward.

Meeting 1, Sunday 3/21 at 4 pm: Technical testing:
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/891626408
Meeting ID: 891 626 408

Meeting 2, Sunday 3/21 at 5 pm: Business Meeting Part 1:
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/985909197
Meeting ID: 985 909 197

Meeting 3, Sunday 3/21 at 5:40 pm: Business Meeting Part 2 if necessary:
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/134559200
Meeting ID: 134 559 200

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!
YIS,
Marion