[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 7/13

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 13:24:22 PDT 2020

Happy Monday Ponte Alto!

It was great seeing everyone yesterday at our virtual Happy Hour! We'll try
to get another on the calendar soon.

This week, our event is a food-focused get together on Wednesday. We'll
have a quick discussion on quick pickling and then move on to talking about
what people are working on for His Majesty's July challenge on Food and
Drink. That'll be on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86737962882?pwd=TXRKZDBGL0VNSWxGUGhzUEZKWURaUT09>
, Meeting ID: 867 3796 2882, Password: 078383.

We are still in need of new class requests! Send me ideas, or we'll start
getting all of my weird interests, so you've been warned. As always, don't
forget to register for credit for online classes you're taking or teaching!
To get the class credit for classes listed on Virtual Atlantia, all you
have to do is fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCe_OFINv5L1lh1f1baE0oGo6eF-QlzKOa8RgZg-fUmPNydg/viewform>
.

Weekly Rundown:
*Monday:*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: Black Diamond Scriptorium, on Zoom, link here
<https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71969191200>,
7 pm: Atlantian Knit Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2969428721>
7 pm: Dancing with Yourself, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82453195750?pwd=R3BONUtSOWJvOGxnOWNkaWlKeFZrQT09>
7 pm: Trimaris Sing Along, details on Facebook, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221656331245679/?ref=share>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Ask the Crucibles Q&A, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88520696254?pwd=RE1OcDg3ajUrblYyUW5SbmFKcmkyZz09>
, Meeting ID: 885 2069 6254
Password: 711373
8 pm: Fantastic Feasts and How to Build Them, on Zoom, link here
<https://zoom.us/j/91486328317?pwd=OXdLeTNpdEg4OG1WU1ZSVFhqWEFQdz09>
9 pm: SCA Performer Social Mondays, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/qiy-hnad-puj>
10 pm: Interview with a Murder of Dukes, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/200609971291533>
10 pm: LIVE from Caid, details on Facebook, link here
<http://www.facebook.com/LIVEfromCaid>
10 pm: Medieval Softdrinks, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/3004911712932449/>

*Tuesday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
6 pm: Atlantia Poetry Salon, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/chu-kmca-ycc>
6 pm: Beginning Calligraphy, Basics and Theory, on Zoom, link here
<https://zoom.us/j/93884275936?pwd=YkFXOUpRYkViN1Q3VUkwTjBVbi84UT09>, Meeting
ID: 938 8427 5936, Password: 375787
7 pm: Dun Carraig Virtual Rapier Practice, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/572810483410151/>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Button Loops for your Kaftan, Qaba, or Coat, details in Facebook
event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/268570097742037/>
10 pm: Great Fighters on YouTube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>

*Wednesday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: Roxbury Mill Ask a GoA Night, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/vwn-gvet-pgo>
7 pm: Sacred Stone Art Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86053929846>
7 pm: Ponte Alto Foodies Meetup: King's Challenge Edition, on Zoom, link
here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86737962882?pwd=TXRKZDBGL0VNSWxGUGhzUEZKWURaUT09>
, Meeting ID: 867 3796 2882 Password: 078383
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8:30 pm: Getting Past the Plates- Advanced Rapier Tactics, on Google Meet, link
here <https://meet.google.com/sjx-epfx-ibs>
9:30 pm: Woodworking with HL Alastair- Hinges and Finishes, details in
Facebook event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/593438161547966/>
10 pm: Interview with a Murder of Dukes, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/200609971291533>

*Thursday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: Black Diamond Fighter Chat, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83282382527>
7 pm: Dance Fitness and Conditioning, on Zoom, link here
<https://zoom.us/j/98564146312?pwd=T2ZoZDROYUJEODdkZzdyVDZkeXJ4dz09>
7 pm: Basic Wet Felting, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/550375819180687/>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: Silent Herald/ASL Practice Sessions, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83014395523>, Meeting ID: 830 1439 5523, Password:
934259

*Friday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
5 pm: Revenge of the Stitch Round 3 begins, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/208151003590697/>
7 pm: Known World Colegio de Iberia begins, details on website, link here
<http://www.fibergeek.com/scaiberia>
7 pm: SCA Coaches Corner, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/811135976000374/>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
7:30 pm: Half the Heroes: The Impact of Sex & Gender on SCAdian Martial
Arts, on Google Meet, link here <https://meet.google.com/frb-kgtu-cng>
8 pm: An Tir Champion's Favor, details on website, link here
<https://www.antir.org/events/2020/07/17/champions-favour/>

*Saturday*
Known World Colegio de Iberia continues!
Champion's Favor continues!
Revenge of the Stitch continues!
12 pm: Atenveldt Virtual Martial Collegiu, on Zoom, link here
<https://atenveldt.zoom.us/j/83955809823?pwd=K3JhQUpyQ0pjaU4vQnd6K3djS0s0Zz09>
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook
4 pm: Islamic Bookbinding 2 of 7, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/zxz-bpdq-yua>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Nalbindign Get Together, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>
8 pm: Iberia Bardic Showcase, details on website, link here
<http://www.fibergeek.com/scaiberia/class-schedule/>

*Sunday*
Revenge of the Stitch continues!
10 am: Nalbinding Get Together Session B, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>
3 pm: Medieval Board Games- Oblong Chess, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83160208428>
4 pm: Islamic Book Binding Workshop 3 of 7, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/zxz-bpdq-yua>
6 pm: Phoenix Hangout (Sacred Stone), on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83632375679>
7 pm: Islamic Bookbinding Workshop B, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/rjk-pkim-dib>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>

If you're currently working on any A&S, we'd love to hear about it and see
pictures too!

--
YIS,
Lady Marion Compton