[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 7/6

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 06:48:36 PDT 2020

Happy Monday Ponte Alto!

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July! King's Challenge this month is
Food and Drink, so we're going to host a Ponte Alto Foodie's Get Together
later this month to talk about anything fun we're working on for that. I'll
send out details as soon as I get that scheduled.

We have two events scheduled this week! Our roundtable discussion on
dealing with heat and humidity at events is tomorrow at 7:30 pm! This'll be
over Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83387785368?pwd=N3BWeUN1amlOYW5OeHh6Ump0ZDZtZz09>
, Meeting ID: 833 8778 5368, Password: 293656. Our Baronial happy hour is
this Sunday at 5 pm, also on Zoom! Details are in the Facebook event page, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/1647954022022880/>.

We're still moving forward with Wild Hunt planning tentatively which means
we do need some staff! If you're interested in participating, we need the
following help:
-Site Coordinator
-A&S Coordinator
-MIC
-Heavy MIC
-Rapier MIC

We've had some volunteers to support some of these roles, but I'd love to
see someone interested in coordinating them.

We are still in need of new class requests! Send me ideas, or we'll start
getting all of my weird interests, so you've been warned. As always, don't
forget to register for credit for online classes you're taking or teaching!
To get the class credit for classes listed on Virtual Atlantia, all you
have to do is fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCe_OFINv5L1lh1f1baE0oGo6eF-QlzKOa8RgZg-fUmPNydg/viewform>
.

Weekly Rundown:
*Monday:*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: Atlantian Knit Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2969428721>
7 pm: Nottinghill Coill Cyber Tea, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fus02web.zoom.us%2Fj%2F84116366486%3Fpwd%3DNmtFU29nK2ZNMThianFkNlk3SnZpdz09%26fbclid%3DIwAR3vihEkCn4L-nxYM2ipm94MlZHfWB1Re_J2kpHQM9VR0RVJEd51xmVCw4U&h=AT0QOptv_YGBBXAE6VsGswpYe0LWvB3jIlY1VIZ5wTQrjQTAtZhCQhnlpsY1umIDFKOyqcy01uXaG_5MFDcfkHukO6J09D7RyV8wc-bLfuPOu0YfKtCcWmDtD-tS8jwKiT-ZoJNkQ1VAFhw>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: SCA Performer Social Mondays, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/qiy-hnad-puj>

*Tuesday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
6 pm: Atlantia Poetry Salon, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/chu-kmca-ycc>
7:30 pm: Beating the Heat Roundtable, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83387785368?pwd=N3BWeUN1amlOYW5OeHh6Ump0ZDZtZz09>
, Meeting ID: 833 8778 5368 Password: 293656
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
10 pm: Great Fighters on YouTube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>

*Wednesday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
6 pm: Unofficial Northern Atlantia A&S Night, on Zoom, details in Facebook
event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/711527223015563/>
7 pm: Sacred Stone Art Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86053929846>
7 pm: Roxbury Mill A&S Documentary Night: The Peasants' Revolt of 1381,
details in Facebook group, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/RoxburyMill/>
7 pm: Fundamentals of Bardic Performance, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/vwn-gvet-pgo>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9:30 pm: Ruffles, Pleats, and Frills with Dame Cristiana, details in
Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/262678695034947/?active_tab=about>

*Thursday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: Children's Toys in History, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84424439319>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: Silent Herald/ASL Practice Sessions, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83014395523>, Meeting ID: 830 1439 5523, Password:
934259

*Friday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: Known World Heraldic and Scribal E-Symposium begins, details on
website, link here <https://kwhss.lochac.sca.org>
7 pm: SCA Coaches Corner, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/811135976000374/>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Caer Mear Baronial Bardic, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2609223781>
8:30 pm: We Grew Up Here (Why Did We Stay?) 2nd Gen. and Beyond Peerage, on
Zoom, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/3100717946689708/>

*Saturday*
Known World Heraldic and Scribal E-Symposium Continues!
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Coastal Bardic II, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86254965746>

*Sunday*
Known World Heraldic and Scribal E-Symposium Continues!
11 am: Persona Chronicles Part 2, Options and Choices, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919082449>
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
4 pm: Islamic Book Binding Workshop 1 of 7, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/zxz-bpdq-yua>
5 pm: Ponte Alto Dinner-In and Happy Hour, on Zoom, details in Facebook
event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/1647954022022880/>
5 pm: Beekeeping Through the Ages, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/273008153907690/>
5 pm: All the World's A Stage, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/637616970161080/>
6 pm: Phoenix Hangout (Sacred Stone), on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83632375679>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>

If you're currently working on any A&S, we'd love to hear about it and see
pictures too!

--
YIS,
Lady Marion Compton