[Ponte Alto] Wild Hunt Planning Meeting 2/2

Kay Jarrell kjarrell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 04:01:28 PST 2020

Greetings Lady Marion.
May I assist with this effort?  I was swallowed up by the Embroiderer's
Guild of America last Spring when I found them here in Virginia.  I am now
trying to get the Society back into my life at the local level.

Thanks,
Kay

Kay of Tre Asterium

Companion of the Laurel and of the Pelican,

Baroness of the Court of Tarquin & Aibhlin of the Middle Kingdom

D. Kay Jarrell

203 Yoakum Pkwy #607

Alexandria VA 22304

CELL: 734-645-3175