[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 8/3

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 06:10:31 PDT 2020

Happy Monday Ponte Alto!

How is everyone doing this week?

Fall University class proposals are due today! If you want to teach a class
and need a Zoom account to do so with, or a TA, please shoot me an email or
Facebook message and I am happy to help! If you have class ideas you'd like
to talk through, feel free to shoot me an email or reach out on Facebook
and I am happy to talk stuff through.

Fall University is on September 12th and student registration is open from
August 16th through September 10th and just like last time you do need to
pre-register for the classes you'd like to take!

I'm still working on the class requests I do have, but if you have anything
else you're interested in learning, send it my way as well!

Weekly Rundown:
*Monday:*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook live
6:30: Period Camping Tricks with the Baron, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88338338635?pwd=YUN6SFJxcXQ1Y2FVU1dMenIyWk9idz09>
7 pm: Atlantian Knit Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2969428721>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: SCA Performer Social Mondays, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/qiy-hnad-puj>
10 pm: Interview with Duke Ulfr Blodfotur Fallgrson, details in Facebook
event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/575401713156691/>

*Tuesday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook live
6 pm: Atlantia Poetry Salon, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/chu-kmca-ycc>
7 pm: Lochmere Baronial Happy Hour, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/apb-qshi-foi>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
10 pm: Great Fighters on YouTube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>

*Wednesday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook live
7 pm: Roxbury Mill A&S: 14th C French Females who Didn't Give a F***, on
Google Meet, link here <https://meet.google.com/vwn-gvet-pgo>
7 pm: Sacred Stone Art Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86053929846>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9:30 pm: Waiting for Cadeaux, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/270318984184163/>
10 pm: Interview with John the Bearkiller, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/600489350653572/>

*Thursday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook live
3 pm: Raglan Faire, details on website, link here
<https://insulaedraconis.org/Events/Raglan/>
7 pm: Black Diamond Fighter Chat, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83282382527>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: Silent Herald/ASL Practice Sessions, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83014395523>, Meeting ID: 830 1439 5523, Password:
934259
10 pm: Ask the Knights Live, on Facebook Live, details on Facebook, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/AsktheKnights/>

*Friday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook live
7 pm: Bawdy Bardic II, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/2482799068679018/>
7 pm: SCA Coaches Corner Presents, details on Facebook, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/811135976000374/>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: PIYBY- Know, Man, Of An Island? Bardic, details on sign up form, link
here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc3zd-8yPZOtsydfz8MEgwAYRbt_c7V2_AUUS-ZtBJvW8m-sg/viewform>

*Saturday*
2 pm: Interview with Duke Vitus Polonis, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/281327499797509/>
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook live
3 pm: Making Tinctures and Infused Oils for Herbalism and Apothecary,
details not provided but you can contact the organizer here
<https://www.facebook.com/robyn.cantley?eid=ARBF8HHJiQP5NWxAhOvma0bB-9pPlZn_ZPpbuUiipgNwT_IiDl-8wvs_SK0tlwByq19ro9BCpfpnATFI>
7 pm: Bright Hills Bardic, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/fmx-fxet-jhn>
7 pm: HRM Morgan Aethelwulf: Training Focus and Mindset, details in
Facebook event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/305890357320072/>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Naalbinding Get Together, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>

*Sunday*
9 am: Virtual Atlantian Brew Day, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2363923542?pwd=U2c1aW1sUnVGU09oNnlvTGlLMlJsZz09>
10 am: Naalbinding Get Together Session B, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook live
6 pm: Phoenix Hangout (Sacred Stone), on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83632375679>
7 pm: Intermediate Fighter ASL, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/615783619318923/>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>

If you're currently working on any A&S, we'd love to hear about it and see
pictures too!

--
YIS,
Lady Marion Compton