[Ponte Alto] University Class Submissions Due Tomorrow!

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 12:20:23 PDT 2020

Hey all!

I hope you're having a great weekend! I'll have our usual weekly rundown
out tomorrow but I wanted to take a minute to remind everyone that
University class proposals are due tomorrow as well!

Fall University is going to be online again, and if you need a Zoom account
to host classes, you're very welcome to use mine. I'm also happy to TA for
anyone who wants it.

To propose a class for University, go to university.atlantia.sca.org, log
in and follow the link to "Submit a Class Proposal" or go to "Propose a
Class" on the lefthand navigation.

I can't wait to see what you guys put together and I'll talk to you all
again tomorrow for our weekly update!

--
YIS,
Lady Marion Compton