[Ponte Alto] Wild Hunt Prep!

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 07:10:46 PDT 2019

Hi.
It's me again- your friendly, neighborhood co-autocrat for the Wild Hunt.

This is going to be a long one so just bear with me. *Tl;dr- the Hunt needs
volunteers and everyone should come make masks and cook with us!*

First and foremost, volunteers! I need all the volunteers. Are you a
marshal for heavy, rapier, or both? I need you. MoL? I need you too. Do you
really like working at troll? We absolutely need you too. Feel like
volunteering to help out with set up or clean up? I also need that. Do you
like board or tabletop games and want to help people play games that day?
Also need that. Want to be the person in charge of
teasing/goading/generally harassing your friends and family and stirring up
participation for the populace or for our fighters? I DEFINITELY need that
as well.

If people would prefer to work in shifts for literally any of those things,
I will gladly draw up a shift schedule so everyone can still enjoy the
event! *Please please please let me know if you'd like to volunteer.*

Now for the fun stuff.

This Friday at Newcomer's Night, we're going to be bringing some fun
supplies for making masks for people to use at the Hunt! We'll have cool
leaves and fall stuff to add to them, as well as plenty of other stuff with
which to draw and otherwise decorate. We'll have additional supplies at the
event itself to make masks there.

Can't make Newcomers? We'll also be at Picnic AND Monday A&S/Scriptorium
AND at Project Night on October 2nd with mask stuff! It'll be super fun and
you should definitely join us. If you're more in the mood for some
calligraphy practice- also let me know. I have a recipe that needs to be
made into pretty recipe cards for prize winners. If anyone is interested in
making masks at another time- say at any practices or at pre-cook or
anything, we're happy to arrange that.

I'm also going to be doing pre-cook over the weekend of the 28th through
October 1st. We have several things that need to be cooked in quantity
beforehand. We'll be cooking at my apartment over the weekend and depending
on how far we get, it'll roll over into Monday/Tuesday because I have a 4
day weekend that week. If you'd like to join me, let me know! Everyone is
welcome and there will be plenty to do.

Thank you for reading this far and thank you all for all your help
throughout this planning process. We couldn't do it without you.
YIS,
Marion/Emily