[Ponte Alto] Friday Archery at Grimmsfield

Grimm of Grimmsfield grimm at grimmsfield.com
Wed Sep 11 08:07:24 PDT 2019

My good and noble friends of the bow:
Lady Celestria Alexandre d'Amiens came to me with a problem the other night. It seems that she has been working so hard on making archery at Stierbach Baronial Birthday the finest anyone has ever seen that she has not had enough time to practice for the upcoming Royal Archery Tournament. She begged to be allowed to use Grimmsfield on Friday September 13th, 2019 to hone her already considerable skills for the tournament the next day. In her generosity, she requested to be allowed to open the range to all for the same warm up opportunities. To this splendid request did I agree wholeheartedly! Therefore, Lady Celestria Alexandre d'Amiens (Alex) will open Grimmsfield from 5 p.m. till dusk for an open archery practice. There will be no potluck, but snacks are always welcome. For more information and directions, see www.grimmsfield.org
TL:DR: Archery at Grimmsfield 9/13/19 from 5 till dusk