[Ponte Alto] Sunday Archery at Grimmsfield

Grimm of Grimmsfield grimm at grimmsfield.com
Thu Jun 20 13:07:27 PDT 2019

My good and noble friends of the bow,
	It has been far to long between Sunday archery practices at Grimmsfield! My schedule has become rather hectic, so Lord Miles de Locwode has stepped up to run this Sunday’s archery fun. It will begin at 4:00 p.m. and run till dusk. This will not be a potluck but a regular practice, so bring snack foods, not side dishes. For more information and directions, please see www.grimmsfield.org.  I hope to see you there!
Your servant,
Grimm
TL:DR: Grimmsfield archery practice 6/23/19 4pm to dusk