[Ponte Alto] Change in site of Thursday evening heavy weapons practice

Duncan Cooper duncan.l.cooper at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 11:07:36 PDT 2019

Greetings Heavy Weapons Fighters of Ponte Alto and Its Environs!

Next Thursday, June 13th is our last indoor heavy weapons practice at Lemon
Road Elementary. Starting on the following Thursday, June 20th we move back
outside, weather permitting, to Tysons Pimmit Regional Library Park
starting at 6:00 PM until dark. This is our regular Sunday afternoon heavy
weapons practice site. For directions see the Outdoor Heavy Weapons Fighter
Practice item in the Barony of Ponte Alto website Directions Page.

Hope to see you there.

YIS Duncan the Elder

Webminister: please make the necessary changes to the Baronial Events
Calendar. Thank you.