[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] Scrivener Royal Competition

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 03:42:28 PDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Geffrei Maudeleyne via Announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 5:59 PM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Scrivener Royal Competition
To: Merry Rose <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>, Atlantia Announces <
announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>

Scrivener Royal Competition update. I hope there are still some gentles
that would like to take on this position. Full details have been posted to
the Atlantia Announces, and the Merry Rose email lists. I have also put it
on the two Atlantian scribes FB lists and the Kingdom one. The one on the
Scrivener Royal page will be easier to use as it has much less traffic.

One modification to the rules. Instead of limiting the size of the space to
5 x 7 you may use what space you desire. Doing 5 x 7 is not a problem,
though, I was just wanting to entice more people to try it.

Geffrei Maudeleyne

Scrivener Royal

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure