[Ponte Alto] Yule on the Bridge (details)

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 11:24:11 PST 2017

Hello Ealasaid,

Thank you for your questions! The final schedule for the event is still in
the works and will be posted by Thursday or Friday of this week, but
activities will be ongoing throughout the day. We will have all kinds of
games and we are encouraging those in attendance to bring their own as
well.

As far as A&S we will have the following:
A brewing competition
An open display for A&S with a general Yule or holiday theme
A festive garb competition - to be voted on by the populace
A holiday cookie competition - also to be voted on by the populace
A tabletop decorating competition - to be voted on by the children in
attendance at the event.
We will also have a "populace garland" available for decorating, so please
bring any accoutrement you wish to contribute: evergreen, holly, magnolia
leaves, etc.

There will be both bardic and dancing - final times are still to be
determined. A short concert featuring the Ponte Alto singers and the
Lochmere Vocal Music Guild will take place before court around 4pm.

The menu for the event will include a meat-based soup, a vegetable-based
soup, fruits, cheeses, and breads. If you'd like to bring additional snacks
or drinks, please feel free!

As far as decorations, we are mostly looking for things that can liven up a
table setting - tablecloths, garlands, wreaths, ribbon, decorative cloth
for hanging and draping, trees (mini or otherwise, if you are feeling
generous), electric candles (due to site restrictions), etc. We aren't
enforcing strict period guidelines as far as decor, but glaringly modern
decorations need not be brought =)

The event will basically run like a big, holiday party!

I hope that provides you with some additional insight. If you have any more
questions please let me know.

Yours in Service,

Lady Margaret Lad
Northern Regional Deputy Chatelain
Kingdom of Atlantia

Gyronny of six purpure and argent, a tree blasted and
eradicated sable between three mullets of seven points purpure.