[Ponte Alto] Yule on the Bridge

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 09:36:13 PST 2017

Hello Pontoons! A final reminder that we will need all the festive decor
THIS Saturday for Yule and we are hoping that you can help provide it!

Items needed: tablecloths, garlands, wreaths, ribbon, decorative cloth for
hanging and draping, trees (mini or otherwise, if you are feeling
generous), electric candles, and anything else that gives you that special
Yule-tide feeling when you gaze upon it!

Set up will begin at 8am! Your efforts are much appreciated =)

Event website for additional details:
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/events/Yule.php

Yours in Service,

Lady Margaret Lad
Northern Regional Deputy Chatelain
Kingdom of Atlantia

Gyronny of six purpure and argent, a tree blasted and
eradicated sable between three mullets of seven points purpure.