[Ponte Alto] Fw: [Atlantia-Announce] Cultural Tempore Atlantia at Coronation!!

Robert Capozello afpopa at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 02:22:25 PDT 2016

----- Forwarded Message -----
 From: Janina Krakowska via Announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
 To: announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
 Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 12:22 PM
 Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Cultural Tempore Atlantia at Coronation!!

The Coronation of Dietrichand Thora is in one week!  The Norseculture Cultural Tempore awaits all artisans of all crafts, material or performanceto attend their Majesties and celebrate the occasion! The prize awaits its owner,the populace awaits the inspection of the entries, and Their Majesties awaitthe day! Concerning the competitionitself. JUDGES ARE ALWAYS NEEDED!  Especiallythose with expertise in matters Norse. In particular, a little bird informs methat there will be at least one performance! Therefore we need PERFORMANCEJUDGES!  Entries need to be checked inbefore Court - there is a small amount of paperwork to be completed.  Please allow enough time that I can completemy portion before Court because I want to be there too!!! The tentativeschedule is for the performances to be presented and judged starting rightafter Court. The rest of the judging will begin at that time as well.

The prize! An image of theThor's Hammer amulet and the wire draw plate can be seen on the Kingdomfacebook page. The judging will use the newforms and criteria as can be found at: http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/judging/I look forward to yourcreative efforts, and seeing the impressive display at Coronation!
In Service to Atlantia, HerHeirs, Her Populace, and the Arts and Sciences!Baroness Janina Krakowska