[Ponte Alto] Fw: [SCA Kingdom of Atlantia] Greetings and Salutations!

Robert Capozello afpopa at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 02:22:08 PDT 2016

----- Forwarded Message -----
 From: Shannon Dillon <notification+zf46tsc9 at facebookmail.com>
 To: SCA Kingdom of Atlantia <AtlantiaSCA at groups.facebook.com>
 Sent: Monday, March 28, 2016 3:07 AM
 Subject: [SCA Kingdom of Atlantia] Greetings and Salutations!

Facebook at media and (max-width:480px){#yiv4103769710 * .filtered99999 .yiv4103769710ib_t{min-width:100% !important;}#yiv4103769710 * .filtered99999 .yiv4103769710ib_row{display:block;}#yiv4103769710 * .filtered99999 .yiv4103769710ib_ext{display:block;padding:10px 0 5px 0;vertical-align:top !important;width:100% !important;}#yiv4103769710 * .filtered99999 .yiv4103769710ib_img, #yiv4103769710 * .filtered99999 .yiv4103769710ib_mid{vertical-align:top !important;}#yiv4103769710 * .filtered99999 .yiv4103769710mb_blk{display:block;padding-bottom:10px;width:100% !important;}#yiv4103769710 * .filtered99999 .yiv4103769710mb_hide{display:none;}#yiv4103769710 * .filtered99999 .yiv4103769710mb_inl{display:inline;}}

|   Shannon Dillon , David Vanderhoff and 15 others posted in SCA Kingdom of Atlantia .       Shannon Dillon March 28 at 2:07am   Greetings and Salutations! We are now less than a month away from Nacht in der Stradt! I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone of the A&S competitions and display happening at our event. Please bear with me--this missive will be long. We just have that many exciting activities scheduled! COMPETITIONS Baronial A&S Champion Due to the cancellation of our January event, Their Excellencies Gabrell and Avice will choose Their next Arts and Sciences Champion at Nacht in der Stradt! All Lochmeri are invited to bring their works for consideration. If you had an entry prepared for Midwinter's, please bring that. If not, there is still time to create something new! Beginners' Showcase Eligible entries will be skills the artisan has learned in the past year and an item that has never before been entered in a competition. Documentation shall be required; the EZ-Doc is acceptable. In your documentation, please tell us what you enjoy about your new art form, what made you try it, why it's fun and exciting! Who can say? You may inspire others to try it as well! Participants may submit more than one entry into the competition, so long as each entry comes from a different category (as defined by the standards for Atlantia's Persona Pentathalon, which can be viewed here: http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/handbook/8.htm ). Prizes will be awarded for first and second place entries. Baking Competition I come to you all now with news on behalf of Mistress Arianna Morgan! So delighted was she to discover that the Germans were reknowned for their baking skills that she decided to host a sixteenth-century baking competition at Nacht in der Stradt! Bring your tastiest treats to delight our tastebuds--sweet, savory, or sweet-and-savory. Your baked items need not be German--any sixteenth-century recipe is acceptable. However, know that bonus points will be awarded for German entries! As always, please include a full ingredient list with your entry. Youth Competition Her Excellency Avice, Baroness of Fair Lochmere, calls to the Youth of our mighty Kingdom! Well pleased is She to look upon the works of art created by the Treasures of Atlantia, who are the future of our realm. Thus does she invite young artisans from across the land to bring their masterpieces to Nacht in der Stradt, to be entered in Her Youth A&S Challenge! Entries may be of any medium or skill within the scope of the SCA. Open Display All artisans are invited to bring their projects and display them for the enjoyment of the Populace! Handbook Chapter 8: Competitions, Displays, and Judging moas.atlantia.sca.org There will be times when you are asked to run the Arts and Sciences activities at an event for your ...   Like Comment Share     |
|     |
|   |
|  |     | Facebook |
|   |

 |     |
|     |
|   |
| Shannon Dillon, David Vanderhoff and 15 others posted in SCA Kingdom of Atlantia. |
|   |

|  |     |
| Shannon Dillon |
| March 28 at 2:07am |

|   |

> [...]

Youth Competition

Her Excellency Avice, Baroness of Fair Lochmere, calls to the Youth of our mighty Kingdom! Well pleased is She to look upon the works of art created by the Treasures of Atlantia, who are the future of our realm. Thus does she invite young artisans from across the land to bring their masterpieces to Nacht in der Stradt, to be entered in Her Youth A&S Challenge! Entries may be of any medium or skill within the scope of the SCA.

Open Display

All artisans are invited to bring their projects and display them for the enjoyment of the Populace! |

|  | Handbook Chapter 8: Competitions, Displays, and Judging
| moas.atlantia.sca.org |

There will be times when you are asked to run the Arts and Sciences activities at an event for your ... |

 |  |
|   |

|   |

 |     |
|     |
|   |

| View on Facebook |

 |     |
| Edit Email Settings |

 |  |
|   |

 |     |
|     |
|   |

 |     |
|     |
|   |
| This message was sent to afpopa at yahoo.com. If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please unsubscribe.
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, Menlo Park, CA 94025 |

 |     |
|   |