[Ponte Alto] Gulf Wars

Alric O'Connor alricthemad at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 06:13:48 PST 2016

To the mighty warriors, the amazing artisans and steadfast servants of
Ponte Alto do Her Excellency and I send greetings

Their Majesties Christoph and Adelheit  have called upon us to travel south
in support of our allies of Ansteorra in a war with Trimaris. We will be
departing our beloved lands after the sun has set on the fields of St.
Paddy's Day. we shall ride south to serve our kingdom. We understand not
all are able to join us and we wish to know who will be and how we may find
you in that land far aways so we are aware of your works and can report
back to the rest of the populace of your successes and adventures.

Her Excellency and I will be spending much of our time in direct support of
the conflict on the battlefield and can be found in the Atlantian
encampment after the sun sets. The Baronial banner will be flying so that
you will know where we have established our presence. Please seek us out
and share a tale and a beverage with us.

YIS
Baron Alric