[Ponte Alto] Il Tempo -- Barony of Ponte Alto Newsletter ::March 2016

Kel kel.abc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 12:10:27 PST 2016

There are two corrections to my notes from the meeting (i.e. I should have
put these in my notes)

*1) MOAS*

New champs –

Lady Vadoma – A&S

Aurelia – Bardic

Oliver – Youth Bardic

2) Aurelia does not have her AoA yet. I was moving too fast typing and
didn't verify this.

Also for Ruby Joust Land - NO decision has been made to whether to move or
not.

Thanks!

Kel

:) Kel