[Ponte Alto] Business Meeting Reminder - 1/31/16

CHRISTINE MENTON mentoni at msn.com
Thu Jan 28 06:57:26 PST 2016

*ahem* That should have said to email your report to myself and Her Excellency.  My apologies.
-Christine

Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 09:47:46 -0500
From: seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
To: ponte-alto at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [Ponte Alto] Business Meeting Reminder - 1/31/16

Greetings:
Just a quick reminder that we have a Baronial Business Meeting this Sunday at 6pm.Meeting will be at our normal location at St. Paul's Lutheran Church, 7426 Idylwood Rd, Falls Church, VA 22043.
Although we will go through all the officer reports, our main focus will be on Investiture and Blood Bath.
Officers, if you cannot be in attendance, please email your email to myself and Her Excellency Adina for inclusion in the meeting minutes.
If you haven't been to business meeting before, or it has been awhile, I encourage you to join us on Sunday.   This is a great time for both new and inactive members to see what we have been up to as a Barony.

Yours in service,
Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada(Christine Menton)Seneschal