[Ponte Alto] Business Meeting Reminder - 1/31/16

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Jan 28 06:47:46 PST 2016

Greetings:

Just a quick reminder that we have a Baronial Business Meeting this Sunday
at 6pm.
Meeting will be at our normal location at St. Paul's Lutheran Church, 7426
Idylwood Rd, Falls Church, VA 22043.

Although we will go through all the officer reports, our main focus will be
on Investiture and Blood Bath.

Officers, if you cannot be in attendance, please email your email to myself
and Her Excellency Adina for inclusion in the meeting minutes.

If you haven't been to business meeting before, or it has been awhile, I
encourage you to join us on Sunday.   This is a great time for both new and
inactive members to see what we have been up to as a Barony.

Yours in service,

Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada
(Christine Menton)
Seneschal