[Ponte Alto] Fw: [Atlantia-Announce] Are you entering the Persona Pentathlon or Youth Triathlon?

Robert Capozello afpopa at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 10:47:05 PST 2016

----- Forwarded Message -----
 From: Grace Morris via Announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
 To: announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org; Merry Rose <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>
 Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2016 10:11 AM
 Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Are you entering the Persona Pentathlon or Youth Triathlon?

(Please cross-post. Thank you.)
If you are entering (or THINK that you might be entering) would you please let me know? Sending a list of your items would also be helpful.  In this way we can plan for space and start alerting the most knowledgeable judges.
Now, get to work and get those projects finished!
In Service,Mistress Jessamyn di PiemonteCoordinator for this here competition....