[Ponte Alto] Atlantia MOL/Fighter card reissuance

J. M. Schneider grimkirk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 06:55:33 PST 2016

Greetings -

The Kingdom MOL has established that MOL and fighter card procedures are
changing sometime this spring, and that each and every fighter has to renew
their fighter card within the next year.

To that end, our Baronial MOL will be present at Ponte Alto's Thursday
evening armored practice at Lemon Road Elementary from 6:30p to 7:30p both
this week (11 MAR 2016) and next (18 MAR 2016), proceeding afterwards to the
Rapier practice at Shrevewood Elementary on the same evening. Both locations
are in Falls Church, VA.

Please note: The BMOL does not currently believe this transaction will incur
the typical renewal fee, but she is investigating. If so, we will update
this posting.

If you wish to have your card replaced, please plan accordingly and bring
your existing authorization card with you to practice. Also, please feel
free to forward this message to any other members of the fighter community
who may not subscribe to this/these media.

Yours, in service,

Lord Grimkirk ap Greymoor
mka Michael Schneider
Knight's Marshal - Barony of Ponte Alto