[Ponte Alto] Looking for a volunteer armored marshal

J. M. Schneider grimkirk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 20:37:56 PDT 2015

Greetings -

Duncan the Elder, our marshal for Ponte Alto practices is under the weather,
and is unable to conduct armored practices for the immediate future. As KM,
I stepped in this evening, but I am already scheduled to be out of town both
this weekend and next.

Consequently, I am looking for a warranted armored marshal who can step in
and marshal our armored fighter practices for this coming Sunday (9/6) @
Tyson-Pimmett park, and the following Thursday, 9/10 at Lemon Road
Elementary, and next Sunday the 13th, again, at the park.

Yours, in service,

Lord Grimkirk ap Greymoor
mka Michael Schneider
Knight's Marshal - Barony of Ponte Alto