[Ponte Alto] Staff still needed for Chalice!

margaret.glover@ExcellenceInMeasurement.com margaret_glover at comcast.net
Tue Sep 1 12:49:37 PDT 2015

Dear Lady Margaret Lad,

If one was to become the Supervisor for the Fundraising Lunch,what would it entail? I am interested.

thank you
Hilaria Octavia Tanner

Margaret Tanner Glover
CEO Excellence in Measurement Technology, LLC
Certified CMMI High Maturity Lead Appraiser ACQ/DEV/SVC
Lean/Six Sigma Black belt ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/ITIL V3 Cert
P.O.Box 164, Pomfret CT 06258
(773) 447 6192