[Ponte Alto] Il Tempo -- Barony of Ponte Alto Newsletter :: October 2015

Adina adinavdh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 12:58:55 PST 2015

Greetings,

  I would let you know, the newsletter, Il Tempo:* Volume 24, Issue 11,
October 2015* is out there, link to it is on the Baronial page.

  If you would like me to email you a copy as they are published, please
send me an email request with your SCA and Modern name and I will send it
to you.  If you would like a hard copy, please email the Seneschal.

   I ask you to enjoy it in good health and if you have any questions,
please allow me to endeavor to answer them.

  Yours, in service,

  Freiherren Adina
Baronial Chronicler