[Ponte Alto] Reminder Newcomer's Meeting Tonight

Christine Menton chatelain at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Nov 13 06:09:09 PST 2015

*November Newcomer’s Meeting*

*When:  11/13/15*

*Time: 7 PM to 10PM*

*Host:  Lady Theresa O’Cahir*

*Address:   7654 Tiverton Dr., Springfield, VA 22152*

*My building is the first on the right after you enter the Cardinal Square
Townhomes community. Home phone is 703-644-2930; cell is 804-432-3226.*

*Not ADA accessible--10 steps up into the townhouse; there is a hand
railing.*

*Parking: Community has "reserved" spots marked for residents--don't park
in those please! There are guest parking spots on the right as you enter
the townhome community; other guest spots are here-and-there. If for some
reason all the guest spots are taken (we have a hugel turn out or a
neighbor is having a party) you can park in the lot of the Catholic church
& school next door and walk up.*

*Allergy alert: Golden Retriever on premises.*