[Ponte Alto] Sunday's Heavy Weapons Practice (Ponte Alto)

J. M. Schneider grimkirk at gmail.com
Sat May 9 12:53:26 PDT 2015

All;

It is nearly 4pm on Saturday and I have received no expressions of interest in a Ponte Alto fighter practice for tomorrow (Mother's Day) via e-mail or Facebook.

Ponte Alto fighter practice for Sunday, May 10th, 2015 is cancelled. Our regularly scheduled practices will resume this coming Thursday at Lemon Road Elementary in Falls Church.

Yours, In Service,

-- Grimkirk ap Greymoor
Knight's Marshal - Ponte Alto
marshal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org