[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] From the Autocrat: Registered Groups for Ruby Joust IV

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Wed May 6 12:03:31 PDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Arnora in Rauda via Announce" <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: May 6, 2015 1:28 PM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] From the Autocrat: Registered Groups for Ruby
Joust IV
To: <atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>, <
Announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>

Good day! Below you will find the list of groups that have reserved land at
Ruby Joust IV. In order to allow my Land Agent to properly coordinate the
allocations, I will be closing the group registration on Monday, May 11th.

If you do not see your group here, then I have not received a request for
land as of today, 5/6. If you expected to see your group, please contact
the person designated as the Camp Steward and have them fill out this form:

http://goo.gl/forms/WK9rYuVd6Z

*Barony of Caer Mear*

Camp Coordinator - Lord Hjörr Guðmundsson (Seth Somervill)

*Barony of Black Diamond*

Camp Coordinator - Lady Alys d'Avignon (Jaime Graves)

*Dragoon Guards*

Camp Coordinator - Matheu de Cadiz

*House Hawkins*

Camp Coordinator - Estienne de Conde (Steve Lackey)

*Great Dark Horde*

Camp Coordinator - Osa the Archer

*Equestrian* - For equestrians and our supporters, please send me your
expected time of arrival, and have your current coggins if bringing horses,
Thanks!

Camp Coordinator - Alienor de Bathe

*Anglesey*

Camp Coordinator - Ursus of Anglesey (Tim Tyson)

*Hotel de Byram*

Camp Coordinator - Bryce de Byram (Duane Moore)

*Robakovna*

Camp Coordinator - William Cameon (Ray Billingslea)

*Barony of Tir-y-Don*

Camp Coordinator - Muriel McArtuir (Jennifer Cooper )

*Barony of Marinus*

Camp Coordinator - Catalina Riquel de Luna (Melissa Rhoades)

*Barony of Windmasters Hill* - "Welcome! If there are special concerns or
needs, please let us know as soon as possible such as: need of electricity
so others may sleep at night (C-pap), or other such medical needs. Thank
You. See You There!!"

Camp Coordinator - Serena De Almendara(Maria Hammond)

*Lochmere*

Camp Coordinator - Baroness Avice Claremond(Theresa Straut)

*Mountains Keep*

Camp Coordinator - Count William Thomas (John Sheppard)

*Barony of the Sacred Stone*

Camp Coordinator - Baroness Alianor atte Red Swanne(Jean Wagner)

The Wolf & Bell

Camp Coordinator - Mary Isabel of Heatherstone (Leesa Orton)
Barony of Steirbach

Camp Coordinator - Allen of Wolfhou (Allen Miller)
Southwind

Camp Coordinator - Johanna von Sudeborn ( Karen Louise Flessas)
Condottieri

Camp Coordinator - Cailin Cainindanna (Michael Jones)
Barony of Ponte Alto

Camp Coordinator - Drogo Rainulf deDragonera (Stephen Cicirelli)
Clan Roanwoulfe

Camp Coordinator - Talorgen Hersir (Randy Dees)
Casa Scungilli

Camp Coordinator - Kilian Rodrigo Proscuitto Scungilli (Kilian Head)

--
Yours in Service
Lady Arnora

"When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered
Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon...you just have to
outrun the halfling."