[Ponte Alto] Pennsic Pre-Reg- only 9 days left!

Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller thorwulff at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 15:04:46 PDT 2015

Hi Drogo!!
your land agent is getting nervouse..46 days to go and i cant register us as a Barony for pennsic..
so..um if you could get ahold of me i need certain information to get us our land..please..maybe..would be great..oh Glorious Baron we love so.
I just want everything perfect for our pennsic.cause well im the messanger boy..and when something goes wrong they always shoot the messanger.
your Goofy Viking...
Torgar the nervouse.
 Fearlessness is better then a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors,The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago.

Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller