[Ponte Alto] Newcomer's Meeting THIS FRIDAY, August 21st

Jerri Lyn flora.bayeaux at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 13:20:44 PDT 2015

*WHEN:* Friday, August 21, 2015
*TIME: *7:00pm - 9:30ish
*HOSTS: *Magdalena
*LOCATION: *6511 Old Chesterbrook Road, McLean, VA 22101
*PARKING: *See below
*ALLERGY ALERT: *none
*ACCESSIBILITY: *Backyard is 100% accessible, indoors is up two steps

Newcomer's gatherings are open to everyone old or new. No garb required. Come
hang out, talk, meet new people. Bring your friends! Feel free to bring a
project to work on.

Parking can be a little tough; if there isn't any parking directly in front
of her house, you should try to park on 6th Place and walk.

We're hoping for nice weather so we can be outside gathered around the fire
bowl! I anticipate hearing many glorious tales from Pennsic! (Don't know
what Pennsic is? We'll tell you!) More experienced members of the Barony
may want to bring a camp chair in case there's not enough outdoor seating.

This is an Open House style meeting ... arrive when you can.

If you have any questions or need more information please contact
Lady Flora de Bayeaux at 703-343-3367.

Yours in service,

Lady Flora de Bayeaux
Chatelaine