[Ponte Alto] Anyone Interested in Merchant Space for Holiday Faire

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Sep 7 08:33:56 PDT 2014

A Call to merchants:

Once again, now that Pennsic is behind us, we are pleased to announce:

The Barony of Stierbach (Kingdom of Atlantia) is now accepting merchant
applications for Holiday Faire 2014.

Holiday Faire will be Saturday, November 22, 2014 at the Prince William
County Fairgrounds in Manassas, Virginia.

Please go to www.grimmsfield.com/HolidayFaire.html, download the
application form located in the top right hand side of the page. Please
e-mail (holidayfaire at grimmsfield.com), fax(703-330-3832) or mail the
application to me.

This is a "shopping event" with Martial and A&S activities scheduled for
those who are waiting for family members who are shopping...grin.  So, we
need merchants with wonderful treasures to come to Holiday Faire!

The main set-up is indoors.  Outside space is available for those who
choose to be outdoors, or when we run out of indoor space.

Thank you

Grimm

holidayfaire at grimmsfield.com
 <holidayfaire at grimmsfield.com>