[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Brewers Guildhall Meeting @ Battle on the Bay

Gwenhwyvar gwenydryw at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 09:52:59 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brynjolf via Atlantia <atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 8:29 AM
Subject: [MR] Brewers Guildhall Meeting @ Battle on the Bay

Greetings,

The first in a series of Brewers Guildhall meetings will be held at the
Battle on the Bay in Storvik. We'll meet in the big pavilion on Saturday
afternoon at 2:30.

The purpose of these meetings is to solicit feedback and opinions from
brewers in the Kingdom about the Atlantian Brewers Guild. I hope to keep
the meetings short and informal. A tentative agenda:

> The role of the Guild within the brewing community and the Kingdom at
large.
> The judging criteria.
> The ranking structure.
> Other topics?

Again, this is just an opportunity to provide feedback and make
suggestions. More meetings will be held at other events through the fall
and into the spring.

Thanks to Lady Gracia, the event steward, for providing meeting space.

Please forward to local lists. Thanks.

Yours,

- Brynjolf rauðskegg
Guildmaster