[Ponte Alto] Fw: [Atlantia-Announce] Tempore Atlantia at Crown Tournament

Robert Capozello afpopa at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 01:42:07 PDT 2014

    ----- Forwarded Message -----
  From: Janina Krakowska via Announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
 To: announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
 Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:09 AM
 Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Tempore Atlantia at Crown Tournament

Greetings Atlantia!As we look to the selection of the Royal Heirs, there isalso the Tempore Atlantia A&S competition and display.  The time periodfor this Kingdom event is 1400 - 1500 CE.  The rotation of dates coveredfor future competition can be found athttp://moas.atlantia.sca.org/tempore.htm.All entries are welcome either for competition or display.Tempore Atlantia is a time-specific competition to highlight each era in turnat Crown events where people from all over the Kingdom may see and admire yourwork.Entries need to be in by an hour before first court, andpicked up by 3:30.  Judging will commence after first court.Judges! Please volunteer a portion of your day to examinethe entries and provide commentary to encourage the artisans in theirart.  ALSO! There will be shortbread and ginger crunch in it for you (I amnot above bribing the judges!)Thank youfor your kind attention and I look forward to the bounty of Atlantia! Baroness Janina Krakowska
Deputy MOAS for Tempore Atlantia

janinasnest.com